Almost two million people visit Camp Nou in Barcelona every year. After all, it is the Mecca for all those who follow the religion called ‘Football.’
Camp Nou’s this popularity creates a huge demand for the Camp Nou experience tour all through the year.
Queries such as ‘what are the Camp Nou tour hours?’ or ‘what is Camp Nou opening times’? are quite normal amongst the soccer crazy tourists visiting Barcelona.
Here we share all the information about the self-guided Camp Nou tour timings, the days the tour is open, and the days when the Camp Nou Experience tour is closed etc.
Camp Nou opening times
From March 25 to 14 October of every year, Camp Nou’s opening time is 9.30 am – be it a weekday or a weekend.
This is to cater to the high influx of tourists during the peak season in Barcelona.
Rest of the year, when the inflow of tourists is lower, Camp Nou opening time is changed to 10 am.
Be aware that on Christmas and New Year Camp Nou remains closed.
Camp Nou tour hours
The timing of Camp Nou Experience tour of Barcelona FC stadium and Museum depends on the time of the year.
Detailed Camp Nou tour hours are mentioned below:
2 Jan to 8 Jan: Daily 10 am to 7:30 pm
9 Jan to 24 Mar: Mon to Sat 10 am to 6:30 pm & on Sun 10 am to 2:30 pm
25 Mar to 14 Oct: Daily 9:30 am to 7:30 pm
15 Oct to 16 Dec: Mon to Sat 10 am to 6:30 pm & on Sun 10 am to 2:30 pm
17 Dec to 31 Dec: Daily 10 am to 7:30 pm
Camp Nou tours on Match days
On Matchdays, Camp Nou experience tours are canceled.
That’s why match days aren’t the best time to visit Camp Nou. Barcelona FC’s schedule here.
However, depending on the match, certain parts of the Camp Nou are open to the public.
La Liga and Copa del Rey match days: The Experience tour is closed for the whole day. However, you can visit the Museum to view the trophies and know the club’s history, Lionel Messi’s zone and get a panoramic view of the stadium.
You will be asked to leave three hours before the start of the match.
Champions League match days: For these matches, the football club needs more time for preparation. That’s why the day before and on the day of the match, the Camp Nou Experience Tour is closed for the whole day.
But you can visit the Barcelona FC’s Museum, Messi’s zone get a nice view of the stadium from the top. At 3 pm you will be asked to leave the premises.
Our recommendation for Camp Nou Tour
The best way to ensure you enjoy the best Camp Nou Tour is by booking your tour tickets online. There are three advantages of booking your Camp Nou Experience tour tickets online. –
1. When you buy Camp Nou tour tickets online, the match days will be greyed out indicating that the tour doesn’t exist on those dates. Thus, you don’t have to do your independent research on the match days. You also won’t land up at the stadium’s Gate No. 9 to buy tickets on a match day.
2. When you decide to buy tickets at the venue, you must stand in a queue at the ticketing counter at Gate 9 of Camp Nou. Depending on the season and time of the day, you may have to wait anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours in the line to buy your tickets. You can avoid this waiting time if you buy your tickets online.
4. When you buy tickets at the venue, you are charged 2.5 Euros extra for every ticket. This is the handling charge (also known as the window surcharge). For example, an adult ticket for the Camp Nou tour is 27.5 Euros at the venue but only 25 Euros online. By buying online, you save 2.5 Euros on every ticket!
If you book this ticket online, you save 2.5 Euros per ticket because you don’t pay ticket handling charge. The ticket will be emailed to you.
1. Facts about Camp Nou, Barcelona
2. How long is Camp Nou Experience tour?
3. Best time to visit Camp Nou for Experience tour
4. Barcelona Aquarium opening hours
5. Barcelona Aquarium tickets price, discount